An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Administrator / eBay loader to join the UK’s leading Vehicle Recycling Company based in Skelmersdale Lancashire. We are Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd.
The role of the Office Administrator / eBay loader is to carry out general office administration duties as well as upload motorbike parts onto eBay. There will also be general Stores / Warehouse duties to undertake.
This role will be office and stores based.
The role will suit someone with high levels of energy and ambition, who is extremely self-motivated and is capable of working with a degree of autonomy.
The successful candidate will maintain the highest quality standards of professionalism in communicating with the customer and identifying their needs. This individual would have the opportunity to:
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products
- Represent in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure safe working area and work procedures in line with Company’s Health and Safety
- Undertake any reasonable duties as specified
Ideal Candidate must have:
Thorough knowledge of all motorbike makes / models and components.
Must have positive can-do attitude.
Must have strong work ethics and commitment to extra hours when needed.
Type of Position : Permanent / Full-time
Job Hours : 40 Hours per week
Working Days : Monday – Friday Hours of Work : 08:45 – 17:15
With ‘occasional’ overtime hours on Saturday mornings: 09.00 – 13:00
Holiday Entitlement : 20 days per Calendar Year, plus Statutory holidays
Rate of Pay : Competitive – Negotiable / Dependant on Experience
Location of Job : Skelmersdale Site
Hills Salvage & Recycling Ltd, Gerrard Place, East Gillibrands,
Skelmersale, Lancashire, WN8 9SU
Contact for Job : E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note : Only written / CV applications will be accepted. Please DO NOT telephone.
Details of 2 references will be required.